TFC CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFC CLAN

TFC CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk to Kakashi

Go down 
+3
Blade2494
kibazfangirl22
hayabusaclan.
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:02 am

Hey guys, here are my questions, How is the clan doing? Do you think we will keep growing? Have we lost any members? Has ne one come bak (like shiro)? Do u think this clan will be alive in 3 months? And also post ne questions for me here. Also who are the most active members now?

Also, please post all brawl codes here. Ty.

~Kakashi`
Back to top Go down
hayabusaclan.

hayabusaclan.

Capricorn

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:43 pm

kakashi this is Makazi hayabusa was up man hope your doing find and we are doing find ok oh yeah im going to make another chat for my clan ok and can you tell me why narutoismine cant chat in the village cant wait until you get back on my fellow kage
Back to top Go down
kibazfangirl22

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:20 pm

[b] well kakashi im on almost evry day and i think it will be still there in 3 months.^^ Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
shiromar

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: im back   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:14 pm

Very Happy its me shiro im back
Back to top Go down
hayabusaclan.

hayabusaclan.

Capricorn

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:46 pm

[b]Kakashi its me again Maka um i was wondering is it ok for me to bring more poeple to the wind village if it is ok do you want me to put them as genin-chunin or jounin? tell me ok
Back to top Go down
Blade2494

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 pm

sup dude. im doin my best to keep the children of the corn from takin over. But guys stop posting other people's chats on the ooc chatbox. It isnt your place to advertise.
Back to top Go down

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:46 am

ok, so this is wha i understand, there is another clan now that is trying to advertise on our chat? Ban them on the spot! No exceptions. Blade and link, u both have ban privliges on both chats. And to mika, OF CORSE MAN xD. And make them genin. Also mika, u are in a diffrent clan? One rule of the clan is no double clanning. Wats going on there? And to kiba, just keep the clan up and ty for stayin with us! To blade, its great to see you man, and dont be afraid to ban! To shiro, WB! Where were u man? Was worring!

Ne ways guys its great to talk to you again. And i cant wait for my 3 months to be up!

~Kakashi~
Back to top Go down

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:48 am

also to mika, The reason narutoismine cant chat here is because when she was being mean, we banned and unbanned her so many times, the forums took her ip and perm banned her. And even tho im the admin, i cant fix that. Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
gage1234

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:45 am

evox you made the site you unban her its that simple and dont be afraid of annon hes just being a little fat jerk Arrow
Back to top Go down
gage1234

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:51 am

and if you need to ban him do so Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:39 am

i CANT un ban her, like i said her ip is on a PERMANET ban. Unless she changes her ip, i cant do anything.
Back to top Go down
Blade2494

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:07 pm

never unban her, good riddance to bad trash imo.
Back to top Go down
Blade2494

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 pm

also how in the hell did vbty get into the kage chat. If i could i would ban him.
Back to top Go down

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:37 am

give me his ip, i will personally ban him (just look when he chats, and since ur a mod, u can see his ip)
Back to top Go down
KumaruUchiha

KumaruUchiha

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm

i was at the hostpital for a week lots and lots of broken bones
Back to top Go down
KumaruUchiha

KumaruUchiha

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:39 pm

just wondering can i have ban powers
Back to top Go down
Blade2494

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:53 pm

98.230.27.xxx
Back to top Go down
hayabusaclan.

hayabusaclan.

Capricorn

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:34 pm

kakashi im not in another clan ok hope your doing fine ok also make everyone that join Genin o_O ok and hope your doing fine man [b]
Back to top Go down

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:28 pm

ok mika xd and sorry 4 u shiro
Back to top Go down
hayabusaclan.

hayabusaclan.

Capricorn

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:53 am

kakashi my mod abilities are about to stop cuz of narutoismine,maylin666,and vbty13 and i didnt even ban any one but vbty13 cuz he was a problem to everyone and who is this Narutoshipadmin guy
Back to top Go down
GreenRasengan

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:50 am

What's up Kakashi? I Hope you're doing well. Just so you know my Brawl FC is 0860-2939-9354. The clan seems to be doing fine from my perspective. I'll be sure to keep up on my "sage duties" lol.
Back to top Go down
Blade2494

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:56 pm

this narutoshipadmin guy is probably just some poser or something. Id ignore him/her until he/she does something.
Back to top Go down
Link0180

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Hey Kakashi its me Link!...things have been awsome but sad that you cant be one for months, but the good news is that my fanfiction story has now over 4000 hits (cool huh?) and i may be able to get a new phone so i can put pics on it and them send them on my laptop with a cable so u all can have a look at them when ever i got the phone and a website to put my pics in.
Back to top Go down

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:09 pm

cool link.and miza,y,r ur mod abilties about to end?
Back to top Go down

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm

green, add me at 4339-2406-4150. I added u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talk to Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk to Kakashi
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next