TFC CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFC CLAN

TFC CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk to Kakashi

Go down 
+3
Blade2494
kibazfangirl22
hayabusaclan.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:25 am

and to blade, i banned that ip from the website.
Back to top Go down
this pla

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:54 pm

affraid affraid tongue Twisted Evil farao Sleep rabbit rabbit farao lol! imwitstup3id :argue: >.> hoe hoe go!
Back to top Go down
hayabusaclan.

hayabusaclan.

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:41 pm

kakashi it was vbty3 bro saying he was a administrator of the chat he was playing around with me dont worry i banned him and vbty3 cuz he was apart of it. anyway dude who you been doing man hope everything is well the chat is gettin some what bigger uh uh....i been one the chat mostly everything to see if things are well can't wait until you back on the chat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:38 pm

i cant wait either! Only 1 1/2 months left man!
Back to top Go down
pepstr1

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:29 pm

hey kakashi rabbit im new here and eevry one is great they are all good friends Very Happy well hope to meet u one day cant wait oh and is it posible to make the character cards for shiro and i ???????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:02 pm

not now, when i get back, yes.
Back to top Go down
KumaruUchiha

KumaruUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:00 pm

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE IM GONNA EXPLODE bomb

Last edited by shiromaru55966 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:42 am

lol too bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:03 am

GUYS, DONT LET BLADES STOCKER ON OUR FORUMS OR CHAT. I forget her name, but she is the girl who is obsessed with blade. I expect the next time she is on the chat, she gets a ban.
Back to top Go down
KumaruUchiha

KumaruUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:59 pm

XD she's stalking me to now -_- cuz imwitstup3id
Back to top Go down
KumaruUchiha

KumaruUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:02 pm

damnit im gonna kill that cherry guy >_> >>>>>>>>>>>>> cherry

Last edited by shiromaru55966 on Wed May 20, 2009 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:14 am

Huh, i dont get it shiro...? XD
Back to top Go down
Blade2494

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:29 pm

when do you think your gonna be back. Like what month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:52 am

not even man. A little in to May probably.....XD CANT WAITTTTTT. I MISS U GUYZZZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
KumaruUchiha

KumaruUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 am

yeah bra mika says to tell you he loves you lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:30 am

kk man tell him i luv him bak. BTW GET ON THE CHAT BOX ON THE HOMEPAGE!!!
Back to top Go down
Blade2494

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:28 pm

it seems people are being retarded. everyone was posting in the naruto battle chatbox and werent rping. they were having freakin OOC conversations so i sent out a mass warning saying to stop and that ive cleared out the naruto battle box of all stupid ass OOC messages. One told me to get help(as in mental help) so i banned him. so yeah thats just an update.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:26 am

alright man. Good stuff, keep this tug boat runnin xD
Back to top Go down
KumaruUchiha

KumaruUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:59 am

yay its almost june!!! (0)_(0) im still gonna kill that cherry guy >_> >>>>> cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:33 am

lol whos cherry??? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:43 am

***ITzKakashizTI*** |Kakashi uses the real kakahi's jutsu along with new ones, such as the Blade of Faith which uses Fire and Lightning to create a chakra blade, he can also summon god who uses a Sword of Light and other Jutsu.|[/color[color=red]]***Shiromaru55966*** |Shiro can use all the chakra elements,possesses the dark blade and weilds a secret type of sharingan called "senkai sharingan" has a curse seal and also has the power to use "bankai" and "demon bankai" the rest of his his jutsu and abbilities are currently uknown|
WTF xD, similairaties?!?
Kakashi=makingo/ultimate sharingan Shiro=Senkai Sharingan
Kakashi= Blade Of Light Shiro= Dark Blade

THEIVER, TEH CERRY IS TAKIN OVAH UR MIND!!!>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
KumaruUchiha

KumaruUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:51 am

ummmmmm...........wow i have to say i never noticed the similairaties

its the cherry guys fault im telling you man he is taking over the forums >>>>>>>> >_> cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:34 am

omg if u post about the cherry guy one more time, im gonna sharingan rape you
Back to top Go down
KumaruUchiha

KumaruUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:13 pm

.............................................oh god
Back to top Go down
KumaruUchiha

KumaruUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:55 am

you have scared me for life notalk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Kakashi   Talk to Kakashi - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk to Kakashi
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next